Commitment to the Environment
The Management and Employees of Posada de Luz are committed to the care and respect of the Environment in the Daily Exercise of their activities.
We commit ourselves to rationally use the Energy Resources, minimizing the consumption of Water, Paper, Electric Power and reducing the Generation of Waste. We will promote "Reuse and Recycling" and look for eco-efficient solutions.
Avoid all actions that involve the contamination of the environment.
Contribute to the protection and improvement of the Environment of the Town of Tilcara by promoting and articulating actions among the business community, municipality and neighbors.
Promote good ecological practices among those who work and guests who visit our establishment:
• We make Electronic Invoices and send by Mail to avoid printing when it is not necessary for the Guest or Agency
• We use LED lighting throughout the Inn to minimize consumption.
• We use Rechargeable packaging in the rooms for Shampoo and Conditioner
• We apply sustainable "towel replacement"
• We work daily on the recycling and reuse of waste.
To meet these objectives we generate annual and monthly action plans to ensure the control and development of these objectives without "losing sight" of the profitability and quality of our establishment.